TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dominic Crinson are trading names of Surface Life Ltd
1. PAYMENT TERMS: Full payment on order. Lead times quoted do not start until payment is received. Title in all goods supplied by us shall vest with Surface Life Ltd until Surface Life Ltd has received payment in respect thereof. In the case of transactions settled by cheque, full repayment will deemed to be once the cheque has been presented for payment and paid by the drawer’s bankers.
2. QUOTATIONS: We reserve the right to change any part of the quotation if it contains errors or omissions. Quotations are valid for 30 days unless stated otherwise.
3. COPYRIGHT: orders of reproductions other than Dominic Crinson designs are accepted on the understanding that the copyright is vested in the client.
4. RETURNS AND REFUNDS. If you receive goods in damaged condition you must notify us by post, fax or email within fourteen days of receipt of the goods. Please check all products prior to installation, as any claims cannot be considered once the products have been installed Surface Life Ltd is not responsible for inappropriate use of its products.
5. BESPOKE PRODUCTS: Clients should provide specifications for colour matching, cropping, enlargement etc. Without adequate specification, we will use our best judgement to produce the products.
6. DELIVERY OF GOODS: We are not responsible for damage which occurs after goods leave our premises; in the hands of postal or courier services etc. If you do receive goods damaged during delivery or consignments that are incomplete, please notify us within fourteen days of receipt of the goods and retain all relevant documentation so that an insurance claim can be made against the carriers insurers. If you received a damaged parcel, note the fact on the delivery note. Delivery times quoted are approximate and we cannot be held responsible for delays during delivery.
7. SHIPPING/CARRIAGE: the client will be responsible for any duties and/or taxes levied at the point of entry into the destination country.
8. LAW: Any contract between us and the client will be governed and constructed according to English Law and each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. DECORATIVE TILES: Some variation in shade or pattern may occur in decorative effects, this is an inherent characteristic of the production. Before fixing, an acceptable blend should be achieved by mixing the contents of several packs. Certain products have a deliberate random design and care should be taken to observe the direction of the patterning. No responsibility can be accepted once tiles have been fixed.
10. DESIGN REPRESENTATION: Designs shown on the websites www.crinson.com & www.digitile.co.uk are not an exact representation of their true colours. Please be aware that individual computer monitors will represent colours differently. Further to this, images are printed in CMYK and not RGB as seen on a computer monitor.